Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Mariachi loco quiere bailar

If trying to make Ballie walk was difficult... making a personality walk, was a real challenge. Beginning with what kind of personality should I put on my assignment was very difficult. I had around 5 ideas from a sneak, sad, happy, baby, fat... bla.. bla.. .bla... In the end with the help of my friend Marcos Oliveira, I decided to make a "mexican" version of my Ballie. So I started making a reference video of the way people dance with mariachi music. After that my decision was that Ballie should be a fat and more or less older guy.

The blocking stuff was really not a problem, but once the refinement phase started... what can I say... the phantom of the knee popping appeared and make my life very difficult. With the help of my friends of AM forums I refine and refine my work until I was happy with it.

After that just some fun, I added a mariachi hat to Ballie and some music to complete my personality walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home